*UPDATED for 2019 – 2020 Project Year
1. Who can apply to the Zealous Israel Project?
2. Do I need to speak Hebrew to participate in the Zealous Israel project?
No. English is spoken in our workplace and many people speak Hebrew in Jerusalem.
3. How do I apply?
In order to apply, you must request an application online.
4. When does the program start and end?
The fifth Project starts July 28, 2019 and ends June 28, 2020.
5. What is the cost of tuition?
The cost of tuition is $6,700 USD. This includes housing, food-budget, transportation in Jerusalem, educational materials, and monthly excursions. This does not include airfare, insurance and personal expenses (i.e. clothes, personal items, eating out, and entertainment).
6. What will my accommodation be like?
All ZProject members live in a shared single-sex apartment. Each apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a laundry room and a kitchen.
7. How is the program structured?
All ZProject members work at either our international headquarters (HQ), or our Jerusalem Assistance Center (JAC). Work hours are Monday to Thursday, from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, and Friday from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
ZProject members are also required to attend community growth sessions once a week after work hours, which are Bible study & worship night, book discussion, girls/guys night, or calendar & logistics meeting. Weekly scripture memory and monthly excursions are also included.
8. Can I choose my volunteer position?
Unfortunately, no. However, when placing volunteers in their job position we take in consideration their skills, the needs of Bridges for Peace and their interest.
9. When will I know if I am accepted into the program?
You will receive a decision by April 30, 2018.
10. Is there an age limit?
The age limit is 30 years old.
11. Do I need to purchase my own insurance coverage?
Yes. Your national office will provide you with a list of options.
12. Does the Zealous Israel Project allow me to qualify for student loan deferral?
Various countries may have different requirements for which programs allow students to qualify for student loan deferral. Itâ€™s best to check with your respective federal student or private student loan provider.
13. What if I have more questions?
Contact us at email@example.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. All other materials are property of Zealous 8:2. Copyright © 2018.
Website Site Design by J-Town Internet Services Ltd. - Based in Jerusalem and Serving the World.