- In the beginning there was God.
- He created heaven and He created earth. (Gen. 1:1)
- Therefore, both heaven and earth belong to Him. (Gen. 2:1)
- He created man and He created woman and He set them in the center of His delight. (Gen. 2:15–24)
- The man and the woman disobeyed God. As the result of their disobedience, they, their offspring and all of humanity became separated from God. (Gen. 2:16–17; Gen. 3)
- Immediately, God set plans in motion to redeem His greatest creation, mankind, to Himself again. (Gen. 3:15)
- Many generations passed before God chose a man He loved to carry a very heavy blessing.
- He commanded Abraham to leave his home and to go to a place He would show Him. (Gen. 12:1)
- The Land given to him would be for him and his children and his children’s children for all generations. (Gen. 12:7; Gen. 13:14–15)
- By God’s design this everlasting covenant was passed on to Abraham’s son, Isaac, and to Isaac’s son, Jacob. (Gen. 17:19, 21; Gen. 27:28–29)
- God changed Jacob’s name to Israel. (Gen. 35:10)
- From Israel came 12 sons, and from those 12 sons children as numerous as the stars in the sky and the sand on the seashore. (Gen. 46:8–34)
- These sons and daughters became a nation of people—Israel. (Exod. 1:6)
- Today God’s everlasting covenant remains. (Rom. 11:1–2)
- The people and the Land of Israel exist for God’s glory! (Ezek. 36:22)
- God spoke to the prophets of old concerning the Gentile nations of the world.
- He said we would rebuild ancient ruins. (Isa. 58:12)
- He said we would comfort them when they mourn. (Isa. 40:1)
- He said we would carry them home in our arms. (Isa. 49:22)
- He set us as watchmen on the walls of Jerusalem.
- We are intercessors who will not cease to pray night or day until Jerusalem shines forth in brilliance and is the praise of the earth.(Isaiah 62:6–7)
- He said we would be blessed if we bless the children of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel (Jacob).
- He said we would be cursed if we curse them. (Gen. 12:3)
- As a generation of Christians worldwide, a global movement appointed by God we stand with the Israel of God, as a testament to the God of Israel!
Stay Connected To Zealous
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. All other materials are property of Zealous 8:2. Copyright © 2023.
Website Site Design by J-Town Internet Services Ltd. - Based in Jerusalem and Serving the World.